Governor Kemp’s announcement to allow Georgia salons, spas, and gyms to reopen on April 24th came earlier than expected. After serious consideration for the health and well-being of our team and guests, we have decided to reopen our doors with limited services and team members on May 5, 2020. We have been diligently ordering sanitation supplies and implementing social distancing necessary to safely open in alignment with the strict guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Georgia State Board of Cosmetologists and Barbers.
Below are the best ways we can protect our clients and our team:
- We will be providing services by appointment only. Walk-ins patrons will not be allowed.
- Clients will need to wash/sanitize their hand upon entering Serenity.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment and wait in your car until the appointed time. Please let the front desk know you have arrived, and your service provider will come get you. Common areas will be closed until further notice.
- Our coffee/tea station will be closed to the public. Please ask your service provider if you would like something to drink.
- If you have a fever of 100.4 or higher, or symptoms of the COVID virus, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a secured/clean face mask during your service unless medically advised not to.
- We request that only one person with a prescheduled appointment will be allowed to enter at the appropriate time. Guests with children that are not receiving services will not be allowed.
- We will not be performing couples massage at this time for your protection. Clothing will be hung on the back of the door. The room will be sanitized thoroughly in between services.
- We will be sanitizing surface areas on a continuous basis, including, but not limited to; chairs, door handles, bathroom, and front desk area.
- We discourage any cash exchanges for services at this time.
- All paper material, such as books, magazines, and menus will be removed until further notice. Please see www.serenitysaltcave.com for our current menu options, make sure we have your email and your appointments will be confirmed via email/text message.
- Please limit personal belongings brought into Serenity. It is a good practice during this time to keep a sanitized phone, keys, and credit card with you and leave your purse or wallet locked in the trunk of your car.